You want to discuss an aspect of your online marketing in more depth
Why You Need it
When you’re running a heritage venue or managing the marketing team, you’ve got a lot of things to think about, and creating content and coming up with new ideas is only one, but important, part of it.
It’s good to be able to discuss your strategy and come up with some creative new ideas to help your site stand out online. Maybe you want to make more of your archives and collections, explore different social media platforms, target a new audience or encourage young people to be inspired about history.
We’ll find ways for you to bring the history of your venue to life, to engage visitors and to help them understand the significance of your collections. We’ll capture their imaginations in a way that’s not too complicated for them.
Examples of What we can Talk About
- Website Review – is your content user-friendly of full of jargon?
- How to write blogs
- Content ideas – what can you create content about and what will it look like?
- Putting together a content calendar
- Identifying your ideal customer and what they want from you
- How to use digital marketing for better online engagement
What You Get
A 60 minute, one-to-one session with me online via Zoom, a recording of the conversation, and a detailed report outlining exactly what we’ve come up with together and how to implement the new plan.