About the Resource Library
What is the Resource Library?
The resource library is a collection of useful guides, checklists and more, only accessible to subscribers. New content is added monthly, and if there’s something you want that isn’t in the Library, submit a request and we’ll see what we can do.
Who is it for?
Anyone working in the heritage sector who needs to create digital content for their website, or offline materials for visitors that’s engaging, informative and easy to understand.
- Museum educators
How Much is it?
Once you sign up for a subscription to the Resource Library, you’re guaranteed that price for as long as you remain a member. The Library is designed to be affordable to all content creators, no matter what your role is.
The introductory offer of £5.99 is available until 28 September 2020 – if you sign up today, that’s all you’ll ever pay. After that, the price will go up to £7.99 per month.
- How to write a blog
- How to write an ebook
- Checklist for creating content
- Identifying your customer & their pain points
- Coming up with ideas & creating a content calendar
- Auditing and repurposing your content
- Introduction to content marketing
- Content marketing explainer video
- Introduction to business writing
- Business writing explainer video