An interview with Paul Couchman, the Regency Cook, about his work, the townhouse and the surprising lockdown success of a fictional housekeeper.
What You’ll Hear
- 1:23: Paul’s role and his interest in history
- 2:23: Regency townhouse restoration
- 4:56: Biggest challenge and success
- 6:30 Cookery workshops and lectures
- 10:26 The feisty Mrs Finnegan
- 16:45 Visiting the past
- 22:28: Find out more about Paul Couchman and the Regency Town House
Prefer to read instead? Click here for a transcript – no email required!