In this bonus episode, I talk to Natalie Pithers about genealogy and how she got into the world of family history.
What You’ll Hear
- 0:47: What Natalie does
- 1:25: How Natalie got into genealogy
- 2:55: Curious coincidences
- 4:38: Why people are interested in genealogy
- 6:00: One of the most interesting stories Natalie’s uncovered
- 15:34: Everyday people
- 17:30: Misconceptions about genealogy
- 24:07: Which person from history Natalie would like to meet
- 26:10: How we commemorate people
Prefer to read instead? Click here for a transcript – no email required! I mentioned Earl Grey, who appeared in episode two of season two of the podcast, and also in a blog in my Time Pieces History Project.